To get started, please Register your app first, and then reach out to XUMM Support to have xApp features enabled. We will need your XUMM Developer App API Key (not the secret) & the
https:// endpoint where your xApp will be running (use Cloudflared Argo / Localtunnel / ...) for local development.
- Respect the xApp style guide
- 🎉 If you want to call the XUMM API / use the SDK straight from your frontend (without going through your own backend or using a proxy), use the xApps JWT flow.
⚠️ NEVER call the regular XUMM API / use the SDK from your SPA/WebApp frontend, if you need a simple proxy, take a look at https://github.com/XRPL-Labs/xapp-proxy-for-xumm-api.
- Read the xApp (technical) flow page carefully!
- You can code & debug in your browser, locally, see this page & section for more information
- For remote client side JS debugging while your xApp is running in XUMM on your phone, check out remotejs.com
Updated 4 months ago